Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sammamish Trail 6 miles

Current Mile total: 12 miles

Tonight we ran a 15 minutes tempo run with a 2 mile warm-up. It was a pretty uneventful run. I decided to take it easy and not push myself too hard. I also ran on the grass as much as I could as I'm still battling slight shin splints. We ran out for 7 minutes 30 seconds and then back. I managed to real the one mile marker right before the turn around so I now know I'm running at least a 7:30 mile. This is actually not that bad but compared to everyone else in the group I feel terribly slow.

I almost didn't go out tonight because I was so tired from being out late the night before but I managed to suck it up and go anyway. I was happy that I made this choice as I think the run went well. Afterward a few of us went out to eat at Chipotle.

No comments: