Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Capitol Hill 6.25 miles

Current Mile total: 710.5 miles

Tonight's run was a tough start. My lungs couldn't keep up for the first couple miles. My legs felt a little stiff but not too bad. I decided to take it a slow as I could tonight and turn around before I got to the stair case. I ended up feeling good and keep going when that time arrived. I didn't try to keep up with the fast group nor did I feel compelled to stay with the slower runners. So like usual I ran my by myself. Overall it was an uneventful run. I eventually felt good and when I got back to the stair case I managed to not stop. The hill afterward was brutal but no more brutal than any other week. I'll have to remember to snap a picture of this stair case next week. Afterwards I had planned on just going to get pizza and no drinks but when the good times started I couldn't pass them up. We ended up staying at the bar until 1 am(yikes).

No comments: