Tuesday, April 7, 2009

City of Carson 10 miles

Current Mile total: 64 miles

Nothing crazy tonight. Not even fun really. Just putting miles down on the road. I ran out of the house up the road for forty-five minutes and back. For the most part it was flat as a board. I took it real slow focusing more on the time running instead of the speed and distance. I wanted to run for a hour and a half and was able to get in 10 miles total. I'm exhausted and my legs felt really stiff from Sunday's run. I really should be running Saturday's with a recovery run on Sunday so I'm in better shape for my Tuesday and Thursday runs. It was also relatively hot today with temperatures somewhere in the 70s. It was my first real warm weather run. Considering just last week the same run was done in near freezing weather it's was a tough jump.

No comments: